Verify the IRM for Exchange Online
Time to Execute: 30m
- Connect to Office 365 Exchange via PowerShell.
- Run the Get-IRMConfiguration command to view your Exchange Online configuration for the protection service.
- From the output, locate the AzureRMSLicensingEnabled value:
- If AzureRMSLicensingEnabled is set to True, Exchange Online is already enabled for the Azure Rights Management service.
- If AzureRMSLicensingEnabled is set False, run the follow command to enable Exchange Online for the Azure Rights Management service: Set-IRMConfiguration -AzureRMSLicensingEnabled $true
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.