Email Not being Received
Time to Execute:15m
1. Two "mailboxes" for the user Favad Qaisar with the same PrimarySmtpAddress " email@example.com" provisioned on two different tenants kuester1.onmicrosoft.com and csquare1.onmicrosoft.com.
2. Ideally, there should be a single mailbox provisioned for a user on office 365 and you cannot have same identities of a user associated with different accounts in the same tenant or on a different tenant on office 365.
4. The recipient email address firstname.lastname@example.org being resolved internally is resulting the email to be delivered locally in the same tenant kuester1.onmicrosoft.com.
5. Therefore, when a person outside the organization sends an email to email@example.com it's being delivered on mailbox existing on the tenant csquare1.onmicrosoft.com and the email sent from the internal user associated with the tenant kuester1.onmicrosoft.com, the email is delivered to the internal user Favad Qaisar which includes the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Delete the SMTP from kuester1.onmicrosoft.com tenant user so emails will be delivered to external user.