Find and Replace Multiple Values at Once with VBA Code
If you are tired of find and replace the values time and time again, the following VBA code can help you to replace multiple values with your needed texts at once.
1. Please create your conditions that you want to use which contain the original values and new values. See screenshot:
2. Then hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
3. Click Insert > Module, paste the following code in the Module window.
VBA code: Find and replace multiple values at once
|Sub MultiFindNReplace() 'Updateby Extendoffice Dim Rng As Range
Dim InputRng As Range, ReplaceRng As Range
xTitleId = "CommunicationSquare Excel Multi Values Replacement"
Set InputRng = Application.Selection
Set InputRng = Application.InputBox("Cells to Replace - Range ", xTitleId, InputRng.Address, Type:=8)
Set ReplaceRng = Application.InputBox("Cells Replaced by - Range :", xTitleId, Type:=8)
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each Rng In ReplaceRng.Columns(1).Cells
InputRng.Replace what:=Rng.Value, replacement:=Rng.Offset(0, 1).Value
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
4. Then pressF5 key to run this code, in the popped-out prompt box, please specify the data range that you want to be replaced the values with new values.
5. Click OK, and another prompt box is displayed to remind you select the criteria which you are created in step 1. See screenshot:
6. Then click OK, all the specific values have been replaced with the new values as you need immediately.