How to On-boarding guide Exchange online Skype On-Premise
Remote desktop connection
Remote desktop connection is built in windows tool. It is used to remotely access the other machine with ip address. If you are accessing a different machine in your own network, then the private ip of machine can be used. But if it is out of your network then you must give live IP of the machine you want to access using another network interface card.
- To run remote desktop connection just search it in the windows search bar and open it.
How to add a user in AD.?
- We connect to our AD server using server name. Click Show Options.
- It’ll give further options, select advanced and the click Settings.
- Check the circle of “use these RD Gateway” and put server name in it.
- Check the tick of “use my RD Gateway credentials”.
Click Ok. Click connect. Add credentials
- Active directory
Active Directory (AD) is a directory service that Microsoft developed for Windows domain networks. It is included in most Windows Server operating systems as a set of processesand services. in charge of centralized domain management and directory-based identity-related services.
DC is a domain controller it authenticates and authorizes all users and computers in a Windows domain type network—assigning and enforcing security policies for all computers and installing or updating software.
- Now that you have been connected to AD server, click Server Manager Icon.
- Now you have opened Server Manager, click Roles, click active directory domain services.