How to setup Outlook Profile in Windows 7 or earlier
How to setup Outlook Profile in Windows
Time to Execute: 15m
- Open Control panel
- Type in ‘mail’ in the search control panel bar
- Select the ‘Mail(32-bit)’ option
- On the Consequent windows that open up, select ‘Show Profiles’
- On the following window, select the ‘Add’ option.
- Add appropriate ‘Profile Name’ and select OK.
- Then, change the Profile Name to the one you just created in step 5 and select OK.
- Add the ‘E-mail Address’ and select Next>.
- Wait for configuration and then select Finish after its done.
You are all done!