How to Connect to Database server using Workbench
- Download MySQL Workbench from here “ https://www.mysql.com/products/workbench/ “and install using default settings.
- Click on Start button and run Workbench:
- Click on “+” to create a connection with your Database:
- Put all relevant details:
- Click on Test Connection button it should be successful to connect to your Database:
- Click on newly created Connection and then on Connect button:
- Now the connection to database server is established: