How to Create an Email Profile in Intune
Time To Execute: 30m
- Sign into the Azure portal.
- Choose All services > Intune.
- On the Intune pane, choose Device configuration.
- On the Device configuration pane under the Manage section, choose Profiles.
- On the profiles pane, choose Create profile.
- On the Create profile pane, enter a Name and Description for the email profile.
- From the Platform drop-down list, select the device platform to which you want to apply email settings. Currently, you can choose one of the following platforms for email device settings:
From the Profile type drop-down list, choose Email.
Depending on the platform you chose, the settings you can configure are different. Go to one of the following topics for detailed settings for each platform:
When you're done, go back to the Create profile pane, and hit Create.
- Android (Samsung Android Knox Standard only)
- Android for Work
- Windows Phone 8.1
- Windows 8.1 and later
- Windows 10 and later
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.