How to Create an Azure Automation Account
1. Sign in to the Azure portal with an account that's a member of the subscription Administrators role and a coadministrator of the subscription.
2. Select + Create a Resource.
3. Search for Automation. In the search results, select Automation.
4. On the next screen select Create.
5. In the Add Automation Account pane, in the Name box, enter a name for your new Automation account.
6. If you have more than one subscription, in the Subscription box, specify the subscription you want to use for the new account.
7. For Resource group, enter or select a new or existing resource group.
8. For Location, select an Azure data center location.
9. For the Create Azure Run As account option, ensure that Yes is selected, and then select Create.