Create Windows VM in Azure
Perform the following steps to create a Windows Virtual Machine
1. In the Azure portal, click Create a Resource.
2. Under Compute, click Virtual Machine.
3. The next screen lets you pick a VM name, Resource Group, Subscription, Location and administrative user name and password and machine size. The user name you pick here is a local administrator user on the machine. Do not enter a domain user account's credentials here.
6. The following screens lets you configure resources for networking, storage, and availability.
7. After the virtual machine is created, the portal lists the new virtual machine under the Virtual Machines node. Both the virtual machine and cloud service are started automatically, and their status is listed as Running.