How to create a File Share in Azure and mounting it
Creating File Share
- On the navigation menu, click Storage accounts or Storage accounts (classic).
- Choose your storage account.
- Choose "Files" service.
- Click "File shares" and follow the link to create your first file share.
- Fill in the file share name and the size of the file share (up to 5120 GB) to create your first file share. Once the file share has been created, you can mount it from any file system that supports SMB 2.1 or SMB 3.0.
Mounting File share
- Click Connect to get the command line for mounting the file share from Windows.