How to create a OMS alert
To create an alert rule, you start by creating a log search for the records that should invoke the alert. The Alert button will then be available so you can create and configure the alert rule.
- From the OMS Overview page, click Log Search.
- Either create a new log search query or select a saved log search.
- Click Alert at the top of the page to open the Add Alert Rule screen.
- When you provide the time window for the alert rule, the number of existing records that match the search criteria for that time window will be displayed. This can help you determine the frequency that will give you the number of results that you expect.
- Click Save to complete the alert rule. It will start running immediately.