How to Create a CDN for Web App in Azure
- Go to Azure Portal and sign in there..
- Search CDN in the search bar
- Click Add and create a new CDN and fill in the info like Name of cdn, Sub, Resource Group would be same of WebApp.
- Standard Pricing Tier will do, create a new endpoint here, write CDN Endpoint Name, Origin Type can be WebApp or Custom.
- Origin Hostname will be the URL of WepApp that would be checked from the Properties of it..
- Click Create and it's good to go..
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.