How to Migrate VM with Managed Disk from one subscription to another with preserving IP
- Go to the Azure portal to manage the resource group containing the VM to move. Search for and select Resource groups.
2. Choose the resource group containing the VM that you would like to move.
3. At the top of the page for the resource group, select Move and then select Move to another subscription.
4. The Move resources page opens.
5. Select each of the resources to move. In most cases, you should move all of the related resources that are listed.
6. Select the Subscription where you want the VM to be moved.
7. Select an existing Resource group, or enter a name to have a new resource group created.
8. When you are done, select that you understand that new resource IDs will be created and that the new IDs will need to be used with the VM after it is moved, and then select OK.