How to done Creation of VM on Azure By Using Existing VHD
There are two main ways to create a VM on azure Using Existing VHD:
1) By using PowerShell Commnds.
2) By using .Jason Template.
NOTE: We can create a VM on azure by using existing VHD through Azure GUI yet may be in future Microsoft may introduce a GUI method to create VM on azure through existing VHD.
In this article we are going to use a .Jason template to create VM on azure using existing VHD:
To follow the Method please follow the Steps Bellow:
2) Click on Deploy to Azure.
3) When you will click on deploy to azure it will take you into Azure Portal and now fill the all required Information as given Below after filling the information click on purchase.
4) When you will click Purchase your machine will start deploying as given below.