TroubleShooting Domain Controller Issues
1. Understood the issue and found that SYSVOL and NETLOGON Folders weren't shared on both DC's
2. Both DC's were hosted on Azure VM.
3. There was a Failover after which the SYSVOL Replication stopped.
4. SYSVOL was replicating on FRS.
5. AD replication was stopped and both DC's weren't advertising as well.
6. None of the Snap-IN's were opening and were giving error like, ADSIEDIT and DSA.msc
7. Found that SYSVOL Folder was missing from "C:\Windows\" location
8. Created the Folders under the above-mentioned Path.
9. Ran MKLink Command to create Junction points.
10. Did AUTH and Non-Auth Restore for FRS on DC02 and DC01 and respectively.
11. Sysvol Issue was fixed.
12. Deleted Meta Data of old Stale DC's from AD and fixed AD replication as well.
13. Later copied all the policy GUID's under the Policies Folder and initiate AD replication.